[CD] ROD STEWART • MERRY CHRISTMAS, BABY • U.K. IMPORT
Regular priceSale price
Unit price/ per
Merry Christmas, Baby is the first Christmas album by Rod Stewart, released on 30 October 2012.The album has proved to be a top 10 success in many countries including the UK, US, Canada and Australia. It was certified Platinum by the Recording Industry Association Of America in November 2012 with over 1,000,000 copies sold in the US.
Merry Christmas, Baby debuted at No. 3 on the Billboard 200 album sales chart, with first week sales of 117,000 copies according to Nielsen SoundScan and spent a total of eight weeks in the top 10. With total U.S. sales of 858,000 copies in 2012 according to SoundScan, Merry Christmas, Baby was the best-selling Christmas/holiday album of the year. The album was also the year's fifteenth best-selling album in the U.S. according to Billboard and the ninth best-selling physical album in the U.S. according to the Nielsen Company's 2012 Music Industry Report.
In the UK, the album debuted at No. 2 on the Official Albums Chart and has so far spent six weeks in the top 10. It sold 421,000 copies in the UK in 2012 and its current UK sales stand at 636,000.
1. Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas
2. Santa Claus Is Coming to Town
3. Winter Wonderland (Feat. Michael Bublé)
4. White Christmas
5. Merry Christmas, Baby (Feat. Cee-Lo Green and Trombone Shorty)
6. Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow! (Feat. Dave Koz)
7. What Are You Doing New Year's Eve? (Feat. Ella Fitzgerald and Chris Botti)